- RFID Explorer now has a Settings page. Use this page to change the Inventory Session and the display format (Hex/ASCII).
- The Settings page also controls the new audio feedback with modes based on tag acquisition rate and for each unique tag seen.
- The Reader connection behaviour has also changed so that, by default, the App will maintain the connection when in the background.
- A Setting has also been added to prevent the Inventory screen display from sleeping.
- Inventory results can now be saved to the device instead of being shared.
- Performance has also been improved when in high density tag environments.
- Minor bug fixes
|Title:||RFID Explorer 2|
|Released:||March 15, 2019|
|File Size:||15.3 MB|
|(Please login to download this file.)|