We are pleased to announce that TSL® has developed for ACD Group in Germany a new custom ePop-Loq® mount that integrates the M2Smart® SE Mobile Handheld Computer with TSL®‘s latest UHF RFID Readers such as the TSL® 2128P, TSL® 2128L and TSL® 2166.
The adapter enables a direct electrical connection between the M2Smart® SE and TSL® UHF RFID Reader, providing:
- A one-piece UHF RFID Scanning Solution.
- A single device to charge (using a suitable dock such as the 2128/2128p Docking Cradle Kit, 2128L Docking Cradle Kit or the 1166/2166 Docking Station Kit.
- Secure data transmission that is not broadcast ‘over-the-air’.
- Simpler setup than with Bluetooth® wireless connections – particularly in multi-reader environments.
- A news article has been published on the ACD Group website.
- A press report is now available to download.
- The M2Smart® SE ePop-Loq® adapter also appears in ACD’s Product Catalogue.
- Detailed information and technical data can be found on the M2Smart® SE with UHF-RFID product page.
About ACD Group
ACD is an owner-managed group of companies that belongs to the technological leading providers inside electronics.
Besides ACD Elektronik GmbH, ACD Group consists of ACD Systemtechnik GmbH, ACD Antriebstechnik GmbH, ACD Czech s.r.o. and ACD USA Inc. and is represented at two different locations in Germany and each one location in the Czech Republic and the United States.
Find out more about ACD Group at www.acd-gruppe.de/en.