The RAIN RFID Reader Module Developer Kit aids developers in exploring and testing the capabilities of the 3117 and 3417/3419 RAIN RFID Modules.
- Provides connectors for Power, USB, High-Speed Serial and GPIO pins
- Push buttons to start/stop commands stored in the memory banks
- The Developer Kit can be set up in minutes.
- The Developer Kit can be powered by DC (recommended) or USB (provided the USB-C data connection is capable of supplying up to 2A)
- The only additional equipment required is a Windows 10 PC and some UHF RFID tags.
- Dedicated supporting software & documentation:
- Developer Kit User Guide
- STORM Protocol Explorer app
- STORM Protocol User Guide
- STORM command bank examples
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd is a Gold Level Impinj OEM Partner. Gold level partners represent the top tier of the global Impinj Partner Network, and have the exclusive access required to bring high-quality, Impinj-powered products to market.
5 – 15 VDC, 2.0A
TSL® 3117, 3417 or 3419 RAIN RFID Modules
High Speed Serial (UART)
Product Part Number RAIN RFID Reader Module Developer Kit with 3117 RAIN RFID Reader Module
RAIN RFID Reader Module Developer Kit with 3417 RAIN RFID Reader Module
RAIN RFID Reader Module Developer Kit with 3419 RAIN RFID Reader Module