2173 Explorer will help you explore the performance, functionality and versatility of Technology Solutions’ high-performance, Bluetooth® HF/LF RFID reader.
The app demonstrates how, using the 2173 Reader, a simple inventory of Items, tagged with a wide variety of HF and LF tags or 1D and 2D barcodes, can be achieved.
This inventory is then available to other apps, on your device, using the familiar Android sharing dialog.
- Generate a list of unique HF/LF transponders and barcode item identifiers
- Read the memory of tags – Mifare Classic, ISO15693 and SRX tag types are currently supported.
- Share the list of scanned items or save it to the Android device.
- Control detection of the HF and LF tag types supported by the 2173 Reader.
- Configure the operation of the 2173 trigger to match your scanning requirements.
2173 Explorer employs the same, sophisticated TSL ASCII 2 protocol used in TSL’s UHF reader range which provides developers with a powerful set of commands to carry out complex RFID transponder operations in a simple, easy-to-grasp way. Developers can take advantage of the comprehensive, free SDKs provided by TSL® to develop in Xamarin, Java, Objective C, Swift or .NET.
If you have any technical queries about this app, you can click here to contact the TSL Support Team.