|RFID Web Wedge enables direct data input from TSL® Bluetooth® UHF RFID Readers into existing Web Applications, yet does not require any additional development time.
Scanning is accomplished with a one-handed trigger operation, and text input fields are populated on any web-based form using custom data and identifiers from your UHF RFID transponders.
RFID Web Wedge Features:
- Single Shot mode to capture data from individual tags into on-screen fields
- Continuous Scan mode to inventory large tag populations and insert all tag data with a single tap
- Reader power adjustment to optimize for high-density tag field scanning or single tag input
- Capture either EPC identifiers or a user-defined block of tag data or both unique ASCII Protocol.
- Convert incoming data into ASCII text format for custom tag encodings
- Automatically load a custom URL as the start page.