A brand new Android™ app has just been published by TSL® on the Google Play store. 2173 Explorer is a dedicated app built to demonstrate the performance, functionality and versatility of the 2173 Bluetooth® LF/HF RFID Reader.
The app demonstrates how, using the 2173 Reader, a simple inventory of Items, tagged with a wide variety of HF and LF tags or 1D and 2D barcodes, can be achieved. This inventory is then available to other apps, on your device, using the familiar Android sharing dialog.
▪ Generate a list of unique HF/LF transponders and barcode item identifiers
▪ Read the memory of tags – Mifare Classic, ISO15693 and SRX tag types are currently supported.
▪ Share the list of scanned items or save it to the Android device.
▪ Control detection of the HF and LF tag types supported by the 2173 Reader.
▪ Configure the operation of the 2173 trigger to match your scanning requirements.