ePop-Loq® device mounts can be matched with the 2128, 2128P, 2128L or 2166 UHF RFID Readers only*.
*For matching with iOS devices, please see our Passive ePop-Loq® Attachments.
ePop-Loq® mounts are an innovative solution from Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd that allow Hand-Held Terminals to be physically mounted on top of a compatible TSL® UHF RFID reader, providing a one-piece UHF RFID Scanning Solution with all the benefits of your preferred mobile platform.
ePop-Loq® is an evolution of our existing Pop-Loq® system – by adding electrical connections to the ePop-Loq® interface, charge and data connections can be passed to the Hand-Held Terminal through its existing USB On The Go (OTG)* interface.
Advantages of the ePop-Loq® mounting system:
- Allows Dual Charging of both UHF Reader and Host Device.
- Enables Secure USB Data Connections*.
- Provides a Single-Piece UHF RFID Scanning Solution with ‘breakaway’ feature when dropped.
- Allows developers to add unique usability features such as waking the terminal when the trigger is pressed.
- ePop-Loq® mounts are compatible with the 2128, 2128P, 2128L or 2166 UHF RFID Readers.
- ePop-Loq® mounts are not compatible with the more basic Pop-Loq® mounting system.
Information for iOS device users
*Please note: iOS devices do not support USB On The Go (OTG). Our Passive ePop-Loq® Mounts provide the means to physically attach an iOS device on top of a 21xx reader but no USB data or charge connections are provided.
If you have another device not listed below
Other ePop-Loq® mounts may be available by special request (volume dependent)* – please contact us for more information.