Have you checked out our RFID Explorer app? To help users fully experience the functionality and versatility of the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader, we’ve updated the RFID Explorer app for optimum performance on both iOS and Android-powered devices.
RFID Explorer uses TSL’s sophisticated ASCII 2 protocol, enabling a powerful set of commands to carry out complex UHF RFID operations in a simple, easy-to-grasp way. Using these simple pre-configured ASCII commands, the 1128 UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications resulting in unparalleled levels of productivity.
The latest RFID Explorer version is a robust, full-featured RFID app that has been engineered and tested to address all known issues. Features of the RFID Explorer app include:
▪ Inventory – Rapidly generate a complete inventory of nearby tagged assets and review a summary of scan operations.
▪ Read/Write – Easily scan and read all information stored on RFID tags in the vicinity. Write new data to scanned tags to create customized RFID tags per asset.
▪ Commands – A wide selection of built-in ASCII commands can be executed within the reader while allowing the user to view the data sent and received from the device to the tag, without requiring a customized driver.
▪ Find – Specific tags can be quickly and easily located with the handheld reader using graphical representations of tag signal strength levels.
What’s New in iOS Version 1.0.8
- Updated to support iOS 7 release
- Saved or copied inventory data now includes a timestamp for each transponder
- This version fixes an issue on the Inventory Screen introduced in v1.0.7
- RFID Explorer is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini.
What’s New in Android Version 1.0
- Added support for the new TSL 1153 wearable
- Updates to the interface to improve layout and legibility across all device sizes
- This version completes the fixes for all known issues including:
- Problems when clearing the inventory list in high tag density environments
- Issues where RFID Explorer would fail to launch on devices with hi-res screens
- Launching problems when Bluetooth is not turned on.
Download this free RFID app today to explore the full capabilities of the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader and TSL’s powerful ASCII 2 communication protocol: