This Software Development Kit has been developed specifically to integrate our range of UHF RFID Readers with Windows Mobile .NET Compact Framework Software.
- TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol – a set of easy to use .NET classes encapsulating the TSL UHF ASCII 2 protocol provided as a .NET CF dll
- Library documentation – available as a browsable chm file, an XML file for intelli-sense integration within Visual Studio and a user guide explaining the structure and usage of the SDK
- Simple Inventory ASCII Two – quick start sample Visual Studio C# project demonstration the use of the API
- Connect to a reader via a virtual com port
- Performing an asynchronous command (inventory)
- Performing a synchronous command (inventory)
- Using command parameters and observing different output (inventory)
- Capturing hardware trigger output (inventory)
This SDK can be downloaded right now from the ‘Downloads’ section of our 1119 UHF RFID Reader (free registration is required to download files).