Government organisations must balance conflicting requirements for network security and data integrity with the imperative to find cost effective solutions through improved efficiencies and process improvement.
In both civilian and military operations, the equipping of mobile staff to be able to quickly and accurately capture data from assets, people and goods in transit is a cornerstone of many improvement projects. Finding the right technology to ensure a robust solution can be vital.
• Border security
• ePassport reading
• Personal identity and verification (PIV)
• Electronic manifest creation
• ID card reading
• Building access control
• Work permit and visa management and validation
• Fire, police and health inspectors
• Permit management
• Asset tracking
• Laboratory test labelling
• Event security